Monday, January 20, 2014

Aurifil Designers for 2014



As many of you know, I LOVE Aurifil thread and use it all the time in our studio and this year I am excited to announce I am one of the Aurifil Designers for 2014. I am Miss June! Each month I will share with you the designer of the month. I am so excited to see what everyone comes up with this year. 

For 2014 Aurifil selected this group of fabric for the Design team challenge. The prints are all from “Wishes” by Sweetwater for Moda. Plus the Moda Bella Snow.

Each designer is going to create a 12″ finished block with a modern/clean feel using some of these fabrics and adding in ONE fabric from their stash.
January!
The first block is from Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic, which will set the tone for the entire year. 
Here is the link to Pat Brovo's interview with the amazingly creative lady.http://auribuzz.wordpress.com/category/designers-of-the-month/
2014 Design Team
Until Next Time....
Heidi






1 comment:

  1. Well Miss June, how fun is that!!! I love the fabric and can't wait to see what you all make with these!!!
    Congrats to you!!
    Candi

    ReplyDelete