Saturday, November 14, 2020

We are Teaching at Road to California Road at Home Event in January!



As we move further towards the end of 2020, I’m getting really excited about the upcoming Road to California in January. While Road to California is always a great event, I think it’s going to be even better this year because, drumroll please….. I’m teaching several classes!


This time the event is going to look a little different as it will be held virtually. Road to California is now Road at Home for this year. Though we would have loved to see you in person, there are some perks to gathering virtually. Not only will you save money on travel and hotel costs, but that leaves you with more money for all the fun stuff! You also won’t need to pack up and travel with your studio, or worry about forgetting anything. You’ll get to work comfortably from your own creative space.

And finally, classes will be recorded and posted online so that you can access them over and over as needed. You’ll get to go at your own pace and don’t have to worry about missing a step or moving through a technique too quickly. You will also get to contact me directly with any questions, concerns or just to share your creations with me. I’m so excited to hear from you! 


Whether you’ve been attending Road to California for years or if this would be your first time, I really hope you’ll join me on this adventure. I’ve been planning some really fun activities and can’t wait to share them with you.
Hope on over to https://online.roadtocalifornia.com to check out more about the classes and events. I’ve listed out the classes I’ll be teaching below. 



And if you can’t attend Road at Home, be sure to subscribe to our blog so we can keep you updated on other fun projects. And if you join our email list by visiting the homepage of our website, you’ll get notified as we add classes to our own schedule, separate from Road to California. 





Classes and Lectures:

We will be teaching the following classes:


Little Succulent Garden Pillows
Wednesday January 20th 8:00-4:30pm pst


Rippling Waves Quilt
Saturday January 23rd 8:00-4:30pm pst



The Many Ways to make HST, QST, Cats Cradle Flying Geese and More Lecture

Friday January 22nd 8:00am-9:30am pst



I hope you to see you in one of these upcoming classes! Please leave me comment below and let me know what your thoughts are on virtual teaching and Zoom Classes. 

2 comments:

  1. I think this is wonderful! and many of us could never make it there physically anyway. Happy sewing from Iowa take care

    ReplyDelete